The DRTC Winter Swim Classes are back for 2017 / 2018
This winter we will only be offering swim classes on Wednesday evening.
- Wednesday evenings at 8:30 to 9:30 from Nov 1st 2017 to April 25th 2018
- The fee is $175
- Beginning January the registration is available for $120 for the remainder of the swim classes. This will be reduced monthly at the beginning of each month until April 2018 or until all the spots are filled.
- There are only 30 spaces open due to the size of the pool.
- Coached by Lisa Kerr with Bruce providing one on one stroke analysis and videos of your swimming. f
- Swim classes will be at the Boys & Girls Club of Durham (433 Eulalie St, Oshawa).
- For insurance purposes your DRTC membership must be renewed for the 2018 year if you want to attend Swim sessions after March 31st 2018.
- You will need to bring your swimsuit, towel, goggles, and a swim cap. The pool has fins and pull buoys but if you have your own you may want to bring them as well.
- You must be a 2017 or 2018 DRTC member to participate in the swim sessions. If you are not a 2018 DRTC member then you will be prompted to sign up for a 2018 DRTC membership as you register for the swims. More on the DRTC memberships can be found at the link below.