Stay tuned for a new DRTC site to kick off the 2019 Triathlon Season. In the meantime, you can renew or sign up for 2018 using the link below. Membership prices are the same as 2017.
|Adult||$100||20 years of age and older as of December 31, 2018|
|Junior||$95||16 to 19 years old as of December 31, 2018|
|Youth||$90||12 to 15 years old as of December 31, 2018|
|Family||$190||2 or more members living in the same household|
|Late Season||$10||From Nov 1 2018 to March 31 2019|
Wednesday evening spins are 7 to 8 with access to the gym to set up at 6:30.
Wednesday evening swims are 8:30 to 9:30.
Saturday morning spins are from 7:30 to 9:30.
There will be no swims on Nov 21st, Dec 26th, and Jan 2nd.
The will be no spins on Dec 22, 26, 29. Jan 2nd, Feb 23rd and Apr 27th.
Mega day will be on Feb 23rd.
There are many benefits to joining the Durham Region Triathlon Club:
- Access to weekly open water swim, group bike rides and track workouts.
- Opportunities to meet training partners at your level of competition and to learn from mentors whose experiences can ease your way.
- Club social events to celebrate your hard-won achievements.
- And, most important, liability insurance coverage for Triathlon Ontario sanctioned races and all DRTC training sessions. The insurance coverage allows the club to obtain municipal permits and organize workouts that would not otherwise be possible. For this reason, all club workouts will be strictly limited to members only.
- Price discounts of 10-15% off (when you show your membership card) at the following retailers and service providers who understand triathletes' needs.