The DRTC Winter Swim Classes are back for 2016 / 2017
This winter we will be offering two swim classes. The Monday evening classes are for beginners to intermediate swimmers and the Wednesday evening classes are for intermediate to advanced swimmers.
- For beginners to intermediate
- Monday evenings at 8:45 to 9:45 from Nov 7th 2016 to May 29th 2017.
- There will be no swim on Dec 26th, Jan 2nd, Feb 20th, Apr 17th or May 22nd.
- The fee is $125.
- Coached by Lisa Kerr
- For intermediate to advanced:
- Wednesday evenings at 8:30 to 9:30 from Nov 2nd 2016 to May 31st 2017
- There will be no swim on Nov 23rd, Jan 18th, Mar 1st, Apr 1ts or May 3rd.
- The fee is $200
- Coached by Lisa Kerr with Bruce providing one on one stroke analysis and videos of your swimming from November to the end of April.
- Both Swim classes will be at the Boys & Girls Club of Durham (433 Eulalie St, Oshawa).
- For insurance purposes your DRTC membership must be renewed for the 2017 year if you want to attend Swim sessions after March 31st 2017.
- You will need to bring your swimsuit, towel, goggles, and a swim cap. The pool has fins and pull buoys but if you have your own you may want to bring them as well.
- You must be a 2016 DRTC member to participate in the swim sessions. If you are not a 2016 DRTC member the application forms to join the DRTC for the 2016 winter and full 2017 season can be found by following the link at the bottom of this page